If you live in Phuket then you can contact the Phuket office of Thai immigration. We have listed their contact details below with their telephone number and address. Note that this office does not have the ability to change visas. That is they cannot change a tourist visa so you can apply for a work permit. That has to be done at the Head Office in Bangkok.

If you are living in Phuket and need a visa extension or the needed assistance for a retirement visa, marriage visa or business and work permit then contact our offices in Phuket for more assistance. Siam Legal in Phuket has been there for more than 7 years. Call us today or speak to us online for more assistance. Our offices in Phuket has excellent relations with the Thai Immigration department and will be able to assist you in criminal matters and visa overstay issues.

Address: 482 Phuket Road
Phuket 83000 Thailand
Tel: (66) 076.221.905
076.340.477, Patong Branch
Fax: (66) 076.212.108
Email: info@phuketimmigration.com


2 Responses so far.

  1. Pooja says:

    Dear Sir/Madame,

    Greetings of the day.

    I am currently in Thailand(Phuket) with a visa of B-Non immigrant Visa for double entry for an internship.

    Actually, the visa for the first 3 months are about to expire by the 6th of September 2015.(Date of entry : 09.06.15)I would like to know how should I proceed to renew it so that I can complete my internship.Please note that I also have the work permit.

    Hoping to hear from you soon.

    Warm Regards,

    • Consultant says:

      The same institution who has provided you with the documents when you first applied for your Non immigrant B visa will be the one to assist you if you wish to apply for the same type of visa. Therefore, we advise that you coordinate with your company or institution to help you with your concern.

Leave a Reply