Thai Immigration – Pattaya

The immigration offices in Pattaya is well known to most expats. We have listed the address and telephone numbers for the Thai Immigration office in Pattaya so you can call them before you visit them. You may also visit them at the address listed below. Note the operating hours of the immigration office in Jomtien, Pattaya.

If you wish to speak to someone about an immigration issue or the extending of your retirement visa or marriage visa then you can call our office in Pattaya or you may wish to speak to immigration yourself while in Pattaya. If you are on overstay, take good advice and contact our office first and allow us to contact Thai immigration for you in Pattaya. Deportation and arrest can and will be very traumatic but we can ensure that the process is much smoother and faster.

Tel: 038 252 750
Fax: 038 252 751
Business hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Soi 5 Moo 12
Jomtien Beach Road
Nongprue, Banglamung
Chonburi 20150


  1. Avatar


    When I arrived in Thailand on the 7th of October this year, I entered with a 90-day non-immigrant B visa. I have since successfully obtained my Work Permit and am working for a British Companies Thai Subsidiary near Bang Saen. Part of my work in Thailand requires me to travel in and out of Thailand to visit other Asian countries, but also to be able to stay for up to 90 days at a time.

    As my current non-immigrant B visa expires on the 4th of January 2017, I would like to know if I can extend my current non-immigrant visa for 1 year or if I have to apply for a new non-immigrant B visa for 1 year with multiple entries. If I have to apply for a new visa or get an extension, can this be done in Thailand at my local Immigration Office? Or will I have to travel back to the UK?

    Thank You.

    1. Consultant

      Depending on the company documents that you hold, you may be able to apply for a 1-year extension on your current visa as well as a multiple re-entry permit. Kindly get in touch with your local immigration office for information about extending the visa.

      If they cannot extend your visa to a 1-year visa, then you will need to apply from a Thai embassy or consulate in your home country.

  2. Avatar

    I will come to Thailand for one month. I’m from Sweden. Can I apply for extension in Pattaya for extra 7 Days or 30 Days? And if only 7 days, is that possible I’ll do it 2 times?


    1. Consultant

      Based on the passport you hold, you may be able to obtain a 30-day extension at the immigration office in Pattaya. The extension can only be done once.

  3. Avatar

    Good morning,

    I arrived here on September 7th 2016 and leaving on 7th December at 12:01 AM. Do I still have to do the 90-day report before I fly out?

    1. Consultant

      You do not need to report to immigration as you have a 7-day leeway from the time you are due to report. Since you will be flying out within a few days from your 90th day in Thailand, that will already serve as your report to immigration.

  4. Avatar

    Sorry another question. My visa Non O expires on 14th February 2017. I want to get my Statutory Declaration done at Australian Embassy before I fly out. Will it be valid when I do my extension in January 2017?

    1. Consultant

      The validity of the document will depend on the immigration office where you apply for the visa extension. In some cases, they will accept a document that is obtained within a month from your application. In some cases, the document should be obtained within days from your application.

      It would be best that you confirm this requirement with the immigration office.

  5. Avatar

    I went to the immigration Office in Jomtien Beach Pattaya today. As I am a volunteer here in Pattaya at the Father Ray Foundation I needed an extension of 37 extra days if possible. I have a Visa non immigrant now for 90 days.

    A very rude man in the information count, not even looked in my papers, he just said I only could have it extended for 7 days! But when I read about online many people get it extended for 30 days extra. How come I can’t get it extended 30 days extra?

    1. Consultant

      Generally, if you need to stay in Thailand beyond the visa you have based on being a volunteer, you have to apply for a new visa from a Thai embassy or consulate outside of Thailand. If you would like to clarify why you were not allowed to extend beyond 7 days, you will need to discuss this with the immigration office in your location.

  6. Avatar

    Currently holding: non-immigrant B visa for 1 year with multiple entries (US citizen).
    (1) Officers upfront of Jomtien Immigration Office explained, that this visa can be extended outside of Thailand at ANY Thai consulate, in any country, except Thailand, no need to travel back to USA. Is this correct?
    (2) If this is true, how many days, weeks, months prior to visa expiration date I must start the extension process?
    (3) What documents I’d have to present to update my visa to get an extension?
    (4) What is the cost of extension of non-immigrant B visa for 1 year with multiple entries?
    Thank you for your time.

    1. Consultant

      Yes, it is correct. You can go to Penang in Malaysia as long as you have a work permit. It is not an extension, it is an application for a new non immigrant B visa, you can do it when your visa expires. The process takes 2 days. If you mean an extension of 1 year, you MUST do it in Pattaya immigration office.

  7. Avatar

    If I have ED Visa and I study in Bangkok can I extend my ED Visa in Pattaya anyway?

    1. Consultant

      You will do the extension at the local immigration office in the province where your school is located.

  8. Avatar

    I hold a UK passport and my Wife holds a Vietnam passport, and both have 30 day visa stamps. Is it possible to extend our visas for another 30 days at your offices in Pattaya?

    1. Consultant

      You are able to extend this 30-day visa exemption stamp for another 30 days at the local immigration office in Jomtien. For the extension, you just have to submit one passport size photo (4cm x 6cm) with white background and pay the fee of 1,900 Thai baht.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *