From 1 April 2021, Both foreigners and Thai travelers are required to do quarantine as follows:
- Quarantine period for travelers without a vaccine certificate is reduced from 14 days to 10 days.
- Travelers with a vaccine certificate with the following conditions may be eligible for no less than 7 days quarantine.
- Travelers vaccinated with the list of vaccine approved by the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand as follows:
- SK BIOSCIENCE Astrazeneca/Oxford
- COVISHIELD (Serum Institute of India)
- Janssen Pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson
- Sinopharm (The Beijing Institute of Biological Products)
- Travelers must be vaccinated for more than 14 days before the traveling date.
- Travelers must present a vaccination certificate (with an original paper or a printed vaccination certificate) to the port health officer.
- As advised by the Ministry of Public Health, the following 11 countries must take 14-Day Quarantine due to the risk of the COVID mutations:
- South Africa
The quarantine period will be determined by the Health control officers upon arriving in Thailand.
The entry requirements and travel restrictions for foreigners entering Thailand may vary depending on their nationality and point of origin before entering Thailand. Read more about Thailand Travel Restrictions for foreigners who plan to enter Thailand.